Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and with February being the month of love, what could be more fitting than to surprise your significant other in an Indian outfit? We all love to wear clothes that make us look good, but there is no denying that sarees are the epitome of style and grace. Sarees are a wonderful addition to Valentine's Day outfits, especially for women who adore wearing them. When a man sees his partner wearing a Western outfit, he might appreciate it at first. But, it is the sight of her in a saree that truly melts his heart. If you are planning to surprise your partner in a saree, what better way to make a statement than to wear a saree in a stunning red hue.
The Best Ways to Wear Red Sarees on Valentine's Day
Red sarees are a must-have in every woman's wardrobe. They are the perfect choice for a special occasion. Red is one of the rare colors that is universally flattering on all body types, skin tones, hair colors, and styles.
Here are some tips that can help you in picking the right saree that is sure to knock him off his feet.
- Sarees come in various fabrics such as silk, cotton, chiffon. The soft and light fabrics such as chiffon and crepe will give you a trendy appearance, while the satin and silk fabrics will make you look royal. So, choose a fabric that goes well with your personality
- Choose an off-shoulder or sleeveless blouse to add length to your body if you are petite. Go for a (Banasri) silk saree with long sleeves if your body is hourglass or pear-shaped as it will accentuate your waistline and give you curves. A straight-cut saree will help balance out a curvier body shape.
- For the perfect blend of style and elegance, choose plain sarees or a bordered saree with a designer blouse rather than heavily embellished sarees.
- You can also pair up contrasting blouses with plain red sarees to create bold styles. Black and gold blouse is especially suitable as it gives an ultra-glamorous look, while the pink and orange combination looks pretty on ladies who do not want to wear a bold red color.
- If you want to create a striking look, you can wear a saree with an antique or floral design. A pair of heels will accentuate your look.
- Complete your outfit with accessories like bangles, earrings and a small garland of gajra.